- Developing the Department as Centre for Learning and Research
- Optimum utilization of Student -Centric Learning.
- Generation of continuous self-employment and skilled human resources to meet global challenges.
- Intensive Training Programs for Staff and Students
- Software Consultancy under TSS (Teacher Social Service Scheme)
- Conduction of CRT for increasing the number of placements
- Promotion of ICT in Teaching-Learning Process.
- Development of Computer Assisted Learning Packages (CALP) for Teaching-Learning Process
- In-house Software Development for Office and Departmental Automation.