Women Redressal Cell was formed in the college. It is co-ordinated by Prof. Mrs. Nagarikar with lady teachers as the members.
- The main objective of the cell is
- To understand and inculcate the achievements of outstanding women.
- To aware the slum and village women regarding shortcomings of sanitation & Pollution problems.
- To aware regarding the importance of health & hygiene of the family.
- Literacy awareness to aware regarding drawbacks of dowry, AIDS, antisocial activities etc.
- To express hidden talents & creativity.
- Self improvement & confidence building.
WOMAN GRIEVANCE CELL
|Name||Mob. No.||E-mail ID|
|2.||Mrs. J.R. Nagrikar||Member||9823593239||—|
|3.||Mrs. S.S. Mishra||— do —||9960468966||—|
|4.||Ku. Priti Nagpure||— do —||email@example.com|
|5.||Dr. Dharna Tembhare||— do —||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6.||Dr. Sandhya Tambekar||— do —||9405350631||Sandhyatambekar@rediffmail.com|
|5.||Smt. Chhaya Sonwane||— do —||9975211851||—|
|6.||Ku. M.D. Katre||— do —||9823810807||—|
|7.||Ku. S.B. Narde||Member Secretaryemail@example.com|
- Psychologist for Adolescent (girls).
- Lectures on achievements of outstanding women.
- Literacy awareness programme for slum & village women.
- Consultancy regarding legal problems for slum & village women.
- Awareness against dowry ,AIDS, Ghutka.
- Awareness about the vaccinations against epidemic diseases.
- To know the difficulties of orphanage & remedial programme.