- KALP-Young Academician Award in 4th National Annual Conference on ATTAHEBS-2021.
- Young Scientist Award by Society of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry (2020)
- Young Zoologist Award in International E-Conference on “Emerging Innovation & Advancement in Biological Science, Human Welfare & Agriculture Research in Current Era” (2020)
BEST PAPER / POSTER AWARD
Department of Zoology
01. G. P. Gadekar
Department of Botany
02. Dr. K. P. Ghoshal
- Distinguish Researcher Award by MINDAURA LLC USA (2019)
- Excellence in Teaching Award in International Web-Conference NTAEBSID (2020)
03. Dr. P. C. Shahare
- Best Paper presentation Award in UGC sponsored International Conference on “Recent Trends in Science and Technology” on 12-14thJuly 2017. Organized by Shri Shivaji Education Society Amravati’s Science College, Congress Nagar, Nagpur (2017)
- Best Poster presentation Award in 4thInternational Conference on Science, Agriculture and Technology for Society on “Recent Advances in Science, Technology and Humanities” on 13th – 15th May 2019. Organized by VMS Research foundation and East West Institute of Technology, Bengaluru (2019)
- Consolation Prize Award in Young Scientist Category paper presentationin e-INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “PLANT BIODIVERSITY AND ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION”, on 20th – 21st May 2021. Organized by Hans Raj Mahila Mahavidhyalaya, Jalandhar. Topic- “Phytoplankton Diversity of Katangi Dam, Gondia Dist., Maharashtra” (2021)
Department of Microbiology
04. Dr. S. D. Tambekar
- Fellow Award by Vishwashanti Multipurpose society in 3rd International Conference on science and technology for society ICSTS 2017, Singapore (2017).
- Best Paper Award by Vishwashanti Multipurpose society in 3rd International Conference on science and technology for society ICSTS 2017, Singapore (2017).
- Distinguished Researcher Award from Vishwashanti Multipurpose Society in International Conference on Role of Social Science, Science, Management and Technology in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals held at Hotel Long Beach Garden, Pattaya, Thailand (2018).
- Consolation award in International Conference on Emerging trends in bioscience and technology ETBT (2020) organized by School of Science, Sandip University, Nasik, India, and Biotechnology Society of Nepal BSN, Nepal.
05. Dr. S. S. Jaiswal
- Best Oral Presentation Award at an International Conference on “Microbial Technology for Better Tomorrow” Kathmandu, Nepal organized by DAV College, Nepal and MSI, India during 11-12 May, 2019