Salient Features of Skill Development Programme
- Skill Based and Job Oriented Vocational curriculum.
- Designed curriculum as per the norms of NSQF.
- Signed MoU with different Partner Industries for curriculum development, Internship-Training, Guest faculties, Assessment, Evaluation and Certification of learners.
- Agreement with the respective Sector Skill Council for Training, Assessment and Certification of students.
- Internship – Training of students at Industry Place.
- Assessment of learners by respective partner industry.
- Different Boards for effective governance and monitoring of the course curriculum which comprises the representatives from partner industries, sector skill council, affiliating universities, government and local bodies.
Offered Courses :
Bachelor of Vocation (B. Voc.)